District Wide Youth Gathering will be a Youth Convention style service, and we are believing God will do great things. Registration will open on March 1st at 7pm. Link is below to our registration form. Due to heavy traffic, it may be best to go directly to our form at 7pm at register.wdyouth.org.
Because of the building capacity restrictions, services will be limited to 1,200 people and those who desire to come may only choose one service to attend. For instance, if you decide you want to attend the Friday evening service, you may not attend the Saturday afternoon service and vice versa. This is to allow everyone who desires to come, to have an opportunity to come. All safety protocols will be followed.
There will be no charge for registration, however offerings will be taken, and we encourage all attendees to bring a free-will offering.
Registration | Location
Registration is free, but is required to attend. You must choose to register to either Friday night or Saturday's service and not both. Registration will open on March 1st at 7pm at register.wdyouth.org
Christian Life Center
4303 Christian Life Way
Stockton, CA 95212
Friday – April 9
Friday Service – 7:30pm
Saturday – April 10
Saturday Service – 12:00pm
Victor Jackson is a UPCI ordained evangelist that has been evangelizing for over 9 years in the USA and abroad. For 7 of those years he and his wife Luisa have evangelized together full time. He remains under the leadership and covering of Bishop James Varnum and Pastor Jason Varnum, while continuing to base out of his home church Souls Harbor FPC in Belleview, FL.
January 2016 God blessed Victor and his wife with a son, James Asher, who is named after Bishop and Pastor Varnum. Evangelist Jackson continues to travel throughout the movement preaching youth camps, camp-meetings, conferences, rallies, and revival services. In each city he travels to, you can always find him at a nearby Starbucks reading his favorite book, the Bible.
- Temperatures of every staff member and registrant will be taken at the door before entry into building
- Social distancing reminders will be on display
- If you enter the building(s) and attend this event, you will be doing so at your own risk. Christian Life Center and the Western District of the United Pentecostal Church will not and cannot be held responsible for any issues or illness that may occur as result of your attendance to this event.
- Sanitizing stations will be located throughout the facility
- Masks must be worn by every attendee upon entry until seated
- Masks may be removed when seated. However, if the registrant leaves their seat, their mask must be put back on
- If showing any signs of sickness or symptoms, registrant will not be allowed entry
- Churches/Youth Groups must register together and sit together to comply with social distancing
- All registrants must pre-register online
- No registration will be allowed at the door
- Altar-call will be given in place/seats
- Dismissal will be done in sections